Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcom Back to school

This year i hope to gain a sense of responsibility and more independence. My goals for thee upcoming junior year is to end the year with the satisfaction that I have done thee best that i could and that i have no regrets. I plan on turning in on my assignments on time, and to thee best of my abilities so I have nothing to worry about when I apply for colleges.
I hope to improve on my time-management school, with school, family, work, sports, extra, etc.

In Humanities, I hope to improve my reading comprehension (because I'm not very well at that). I hope to learn, or develop, open-mindedness, because... i mean, I'm not close-minded, but I'm extremely stubborn. I don't change my mind very much when it concerns other people, and I hope to improveon that.

No comments:

Post a Comment