Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Semester 2 Blog #7

I think my company would have failed during the Great depression. They are a non-profit organization that thrives off of the money given to them by other people and donators. In the Great Depression, even the rich and wealthy were broke and struggling for a good fair pay. So my internship organization would not have gotten enough donations and sponsering from companies, because the companies would have been too stressed trying to pay their workers. Also, my organization thrives off of the dancers that come in and dance. I dont think alot off those parents and children would have came for thee classes because they would have been struggling to pay for food.

My internship organization could have made alot of money if they made movies and.. nope they would have broke down. Nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment