Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blog #18: Newspaper and MSB

I learned good newspaper and writing skills while completing the Industrialization newspaper article that I can incorporate into my MSB project. I plan on doing a Photo Essay or a Large-Scale Art Installation, so improving my writing skills in the Industrialization Newspaper is something I would most definitely use for the writing parts of my MSB project. I also learned organization and on planning before time. I need to make sure I learn how to use different software and equipment, before planning on incorporating it into my project. When the Industrialization project first started, I realized I would have to use InDesign, but I didn't make sure I fully understood it. So in the end, I was frustrated and rushed to learn the software in order to finish the project. With the MSB project, if i decide to do a Large-Scale Art Installation, I need to make sure I understand the equipment i plan on using before anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment